When air recirculator is on it blocks air flow. Just got AC recharged,regulator installed, and new filter. He said he found some leaks as well.
Air Recirculator on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($624 - 860) in Mount Juliet, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($194 - 258) in Bellmont, IL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,687 - 1,945) in East Thetford, VT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($417 - 647) in Tamarac, FL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($729 - 749) in Rupert, ID
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($89 - 116) in Grand Rivers, KY