I have an engine error code P0410. The air pump does not come on when engine is started. The 60 amp fuse in the engine fuse box was blown. The pump and hoses were filled with water. I replaced the fuse and the check valve on the manifold. I figured this was faulty which caused the water in the hoses and pump. I removed the plug from the pump and checked for 12 volts after the engine was started. No voltage was present. I removed the relay from the pump and disconnected the plug. I measured 12 volts across the coil. Figured the relay was bad and replaced it. Still no 12 volts at the pump connector. Could use any help from here.
Air pump will not run when engine turned on. No 12 volts dc at pump coil on 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(20)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(221)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
- Anti Theft System /Stereo.