2007 Toyota Tundra Q&A

2007 Toyota Tundra Question: air pump problem?

check engine light came on,toyota garage put new part on,worked good 2 days ,check engine light came back on, lost all power, Toyota garage has it for 8 days now and all they say is that the part they put on is not working with the system. Could you tell me what it could possibly be, I dont think they know , by their reaction, thanks Ken -
If the check engine light is on it has to have a Diagnostic trouble Code (DTC), so in order to be able to help you I need to know the code, which is 4 digits starting with the letter P and the dealer should give it to you. By saying all power lost what exactly do you mean (power as electrical or drivability)? http://www.TRANSARTNC.com -
If it was a P2445 code then it is the air pump. There are two of them. Mine had water in one of them. I went to the Toyota dealership and they wanted $1071 each. That was just for the part. The labor was extra. I disconnected the air pump and the check engine light still comes on but the truck doesn't go into limp mode. At least so far. -
The Toyota local dealer (44663) has no clue what is wrong. They replaced the air pump and it still codes a 171p on the first warm-up (5 miles) and p171 and 174p the next warm-up cycle (from cold)....
Several weeks I had a service performed at the local Toyota Dealer. Within a week I had a check engine light come on for a few days and go off. I went back to Toyota and they said there is a proble...