the compressor has been checked, car is full of freon, may be temperature control module or temperature mode door actuators. need help determining which one.
air not cooling in a/c mode on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville70 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Glen Elder, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($150 - 400) in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($140 - 209) in Redfield, AR
- Brake Drum Replacement ($286 - 557) in Cecilia, LA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Dennis, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($390 - 479) in Brooks, MN