My 2004 Lincoln Ls v6 was not blowing cold air at idle speeds but was cooling fine at hiway speeds, I added coolant and now the motor idles higher or the blower one and it doesn't cool well at hwy speeds any solutions
Air not blowing cold on 2004 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS56 reports
4 answersJune 11, 2010
1 answerNovember 23, 2013
1 answerApril 23, 2010
2 answersOctober 19, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.