1995 Buick rivera super charge, a year ago could hear a tick in dash, recently had work done on the car, they did unhook Battery. Now AC only blows top dash and floor and back seat vents on at me . I can still hear the tick, after a few seconds it stops. how can I fix this with out it costing me a arm & a Leg.. Thank you
air not blowing at me only floor & top Dash back seat vent on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($612 - 1,093) in Kellyton, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marrowbone, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($248 - 597) in Mountain Park, OK
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Aroma Park, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($687 - 839) in Toledo, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($92 - 110) in Grand Saline, TX