1995 Buick rivera super charge, a year ago could hear a tick in dash, recently had work done on the car, they did unhook Battery. Now AC only blows top dash and floor and back seat vents on at me . I can still hear the tick, after a few seconds it stops. how can I fix this with out it costing me a arm & a Leg.. Thank you
air not blowing at me only floor & top Dash back seat vent on 1995 Buick Riviera
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1995 Buick Riviera Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 565) in Kellyton, AL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marrowbone, KY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($218 - 389) in Mountain Park, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($888 - 1,145) in Aroma Park, IL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 358) in Toledo, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($399 - 547) in Grand Saline, TX