On accelration around 2000-2500RPM a air hissing out noise, something like a Air gushing out, and all this within 2-4 seconds and accelration is normal, no power loss, check all hoses around engine and Exhaust for leaks nothing found so far, any tips. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Leak noise while accelerating on 2004 Lexus GX470
Asked by for the 2004 Lexus GX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- Rear Shocks are not working. Feel all bumps n the road.
2004 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($197 - $252) in South Barre, MA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - $106) in Lenox, MA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($1,320 - $2,312) in Grand Chenier, LA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($846 - $1,079) in Green Mountain, NC
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Decatur, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($482 - $512) in Carpentersville, IL