It just blows hot air.The blower works Is there a fuse.This is a v6 all wheel drive.
Air just went out. One day it worked next day its not. The belt is still on. on 1995 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
- vehicle sways on road as if riding in a boat
- Battery runs down if not driven every week. New batteries do not solve problem.
- Will the still honor the recall from 2007