It just blows hot air.The blower works Is there a fuse.This is a v6 all wheel drive.
Air just went out. One day it worked next day its not. The belt is still on. on 1995 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?