It just blows hot air.The blower works Is there a fuse.This is a v6 all wheel drive.
Air just went out. One day it worked next day its not. The belt is still on. on 1995 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
1995 GMC Safari Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($98 - 126) in Wilder, TN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($282 - 438) in Bainbridge, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Fairmount City, PA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Kingsley, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($576 - 1,252) in Hartwell, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($327 - 441) in Portsmouth, RI