It just blows hot air.The blower works Is there a fuse.This is a v6 all wheel drive.
Air just went out. One day it worked next day its not. The belt is still on. on 1995 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- i replaced my heater blower fan and still doesn't work
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
1995 GMC Safari Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($242 - 350) in Wilder, TN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($599 - 784) in Bainbridge, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($151 - 429) in Fairmount City, PA
- Battery Replacement ($158 - 213) in Kingsley, IA
- Horn Replacement ($163 - 187) in Hartwell, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($89 - 107) in Portsmouth, RI