How do I clean out the air intake system on a VW '98 BUG
air intake system on 1998 Volkswagen Beetle
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
January 03, 2011
There are some good spray-in cleaners available on the market. I prefer BG's products, they are working extremely good. Check out bgprod.com for distributors in your area.
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle9 reports
2 answersNovember 02, 2010
Verified for the Volkswagen Beetle46 reports
1 answerDecember 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1998 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates