» » »

Chevrolet Q&A

Ask Your Question

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Question: Air Intake filter ?



fantasia86, 5.7L V8, Springfield, OR, November 11, 2009, 03:08

Under the hood up near the windshield is an air intake filter(?) or whatever it is called. I purchase a set to replace the filters but it does not list in my Haynes or Chilton repair manuals on how to replace them. Any idea?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    November 11, 2009, 12:50

    Is this the pollen filter, or cabin air filter? That's the name I know them by, if we're talking about the same thing.

    You may be able to find what you need by subscribing to www.alldatadiy.com. I've heard the repair help there is more exhaustive than other options.

    Flag This