When car is being startd, the car sputtrs or just doesnt want to start. We take the line off from the filter and hear air being released. After that the car starts and does fine for a few more starting times. We have changed the fuel pressure regulatr and still having same problems.
Air in lines on 1993 Nissan Altima
by jojo16 in San Antonio, TX on March 10, 2010
1 answerAugust 27, 2010
1 answerOctober 31, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2012
Verified for the Nissan Altima148 reports
1 answerApril 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- What could be causing my alternator to fail I have put two on in less than a month and when it fails I lose throttle
- I lose throttle when alternator stops putting out 12 volts or less
- When I start my 2002 Nissan altima, it makes a loud rattle noise at a cold start on most occasions.
- When you turn on car it makes a vacuum suckling noise? What can it be?
- My car wont start after an overheating problem due to a radiator cap not being put back on. What could the problem be?