When car is being startd, the car sputtrs or just doesnt want to start. We take the line off from the filter and hear air being released. After that the car starts and does fine for a few more starting times. We have changed the fuel pressure regulatr and still having same problems.
Air in lines on 1993 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 1993 Nissan Altima
Verified for the Nissan Altima167 reports
1 answerAugust 27, 2010
1 answerOctober 31, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2012
1 answerApril 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Can unhooking negative cable cause damage to anything
- What could be causing my 2015 Nissan to rev high RPM's when giving gas?
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 188) in Mount Zion, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hahira, GA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Gilead, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($347 - 460) in Nickerson, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($305 - 335) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Haskell, OK