When car is being startd, the car sputtrs or just doesnt want to start. We take the line off from the filter and hear air being released. After that the car starts and does fine for a few more starting times. We have changed the fuel pressure regulatr and still having same problems.
Air in lines on 1993 Nissan Altima
Verified for the Nissan Altima149 reports
1 answerOctober 31, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2012
1 answerApril 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.