When car is being startd, the car sputtrs or just doesnt want to start. We take the line off from the filter and hear air being released. After that the car starts and does fine for a few more starting times. We have changed the fuel pressure regulatr and still having same problems.
Air in lines on 1993 Nissan Altima
Verified for the Nissan Altima167 reports
1 answerAugust 27, 2010
1 answerOctober 31, 2011
2 answersAugust 23, 2012
1 answerApril 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1993 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($235 - 381) in Mount Zion, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hahira, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($115 - 148) in Gilead, NE
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Nickerson, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Beaver Crossing, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($623 - 765) in Haskell, OK