My friend bought a beautiful 2006 Ford 500 and has had it in the shop four times for the air compressor. She's had a new one installed twice with the dryer and all the new parts so the warranty would still be good. Now, she's got a check engine light on for the "fuel rail" or something like that. She's had NOTHING but problems out of this car and she has been loyal to FORD for many years. NO MORE FORD CARS FOR HER.
Air GONE....This has to be a recall matter. How many bad ones does it take???
on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery
- dome lights will not turn off
- Why does car accelerate by itself and makes transmission jerk or slip gears?
- How much will it cost to fix the Trac Control?
- Hard shifting in my car and a wrench symbol pops up with check transmission if i drive more than 50 mile.