My friend bought a beautiful 2006 Ford 500 and has had it in the shop four times for the air compressor. She's had a new one installed twice with the dryer and all the new parts so the warranty would still be good. Now, she's got a check engine light on for the "fuel rail" or something like that. She's had NOTHING but problems out of this car and she has been loyal to FORD for many years. NO MORE FORD CARS FOR HER.
Air GONE....This has to be a recall matter. How many bad ones does it take???
on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Five Hundred
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Checked fuses and relays because heater fan stopped working. Now it won't start.
- When driving down the highway or setting still the gauges go to nothing except
- Rear passenger blinker bulb works, does not blink though...
- Car starts but transmission will not engage.
- Makes a humming sound when driving and breaks squeal but pads are still good
2006 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Inwood, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Veteran, WY
- Radiator Replacement ($517 - 674) in Eastville, VA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($175 - 221) in Vinton, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($277 - 341) in Maywood, CA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($282 - 316) in Burlington Junction, MO