My friend bought a beautiful 2006 Ford 500 and has had it in the shop four times for the air compressor. She's had a new one installed twice with the dryer and all the new parts so the warranty would still be good. Now, she's got a check engine light on for the "fuel rail" or something like that. She's had NOTHING but problems out of this car and she has been loyal to FORD for many years. NO MORE FORD CARS FOR HER.
Air GONE....This has to be a recall matter. How many bad ones does it take???
on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Looking to buy a 2005 Ford Five Hundred . Is 208,997 mil to much for this yr ?
- Why does car keep cutting off while driving?
- Hard shift when braking only at around 25-30 mph. Had the software up
- How do I reset my new throttle body on my vehicle manually
- My car is starting and running just fine but my wrench light,air bag, battery