My friend bought a beautiful 2006 Ford 500 and has had it in the shop four times for the air compressor. She's had a new one installed twice with the dryer and all the new parts so the warranty would still be good. Now, she's got a check engine light on for the "fuel rail" or something like that. She's had NOTHING but problems out of this car and she has been loyal to FORD for many years. NO MORE FORD CARS FOR HER.
Air GONE....This has to be a recall matter. How many bad ones does it take???
on 2006 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2006 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Inwood, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($365 - 537) in Veteran, WY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($145 - 241) in Eastville, VA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($175 - 221) in Vinton, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($320 - 376) in Maywood, CA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($182 - 198) in Burlington Junction, MO