air flow comes out of the side vents on dash perfectly normal but vnot very much pressure from middle vents...a/c is cold and heat is hot...what could it be?
air flow pressure from vents is not the same on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Rapidan, VA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($492 - 1,217) in Strawn, IL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($423 - 593) in Berkshire, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($351 - 450) in Wahiawa, HI
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 141) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 290) in Stephenson, MI