How do I remove the housing cover to access the air filters?
Air filters on 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
1 more answer
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLK35016 reports
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
1 answerFebruary 08, 2010
0 answersJuly 07, 2010
2 answersDecember 09, 2010
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(22)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(20)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(2)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rockland, WI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($260 - 363) in Shabbona, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($200 - 320) in Shannon City, IA
- Air Filter Replacement ($82 - 104) in Gilson, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Milton Freewater, OR
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($551 - 1,766) in Kailua Kona, HI