How do I remove the housing cover to access the air filters?
Air filters on 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLK35016 reports
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
1 answerFebruary 08, 2010
0 answersJuly 07, 2010
2 answersDecember 09, 2010
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(22)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(20)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(2)
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($463 - 837) in Rockland, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Shabbona, IL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 171) in Shannon City, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($400 - 790) in Gilson, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($262 - 825) in Milton Freewater, OR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($54 - 58) in Kailua Kona, HI