I just put on the original air filter housing on my jeep, it was never on since I bought it. There is a circled opening in the front of the housing towards the front of the jeep, is there supposed to be a hose that hooks in there?
Air filter housing! on 1994 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.