replace engine and cabin air filters.
air filter. on 2009 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta124 reports
1 answerAugust 07, 2010
1 answerFebruary 28, 2011
1 answerFebruary 10, 2013
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2009 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - 187) in Casnovia, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($146 - 223) in Pahokee, FL
- Heater Core Replacement ($745 - 946) in Truxton, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($327 - 449) in Goleta, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - 192) in Douglasville, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($531 - 591) in Sandston, VA