Air conditioner blows hot air what could be the problem?
Air conidtioner on 2007 Kia Sedona
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2007 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($173 - 225) in Raton, NM
- 22,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Altaville, CA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Ambia, IN
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Farragut, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($139 - 300) in Kailua Kona, HI
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 93) in Bushnell, IL