Got in car after work turned on air conditioner and air never got cold. Then I noticed temperature of car going up. Heater also didn't work this last winter. I live in Denton Texas and its almost summer and its already hotter then heck. What could the problem be?
Air conditoner and heater quit working. on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Diberville, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Arkabutla, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($226 - 307) in Hamlin, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 243) in Harborside, ME
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Warsaw, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($310 - 411) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN