My A/C sometimes will not work, especially on hot days. On colder days however, my A/C will work perfectly though it isn't much needed. On hot hot days when i need it most, it just blows hot air. HELP!
Air conditioning problems. on 2006 Volvo S40
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
September 27, 2010
You'll need to get this looked at by a shop to determine what is wrong. There are many possibilities so a diagnosis is needed. Here is some info on what the shop will do to diagnose this: http://repairpal.com/air-conditioning-diagnosis
2 answersJune 16, 2009
3 answersMarch 17, 2011
1 answerJuly 21, 2010
1 answerMarch 19, 2014
Verified for the Volvo S4036 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S40 Questions
- Will getting my spark plugs change turn the check engine light off
- What is causing a whirring sound while driving?
- What could be making my car run rough and not get up to speed very well
- There is this knocking noise coming from under the hood. why?
- took car to Volvo shop to have them diagnose a a/c problem and the car flashers