2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Q&A

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Question: Air conditioning problems

My air conditioning suddenly stopped working. I checked all my fuses and they were fine. I then bought a can of freon and a pressure gauge and it shows my A/C pressure to be fine (24 psi). What next? -
there are four key parts to an air conditioner sys: the air conditonier, an evaporator condenser, compressor and of course the belt that drives it. I would check the belt first and than the compressor, if they are fine than look at the condensor..... -
I have had the air conditioner flushed and they added the dye and the freon that they added lasted 3 days. After that, I have added more freon at least twice and it never lasts. I have added the ...
When the air is on water drips quickly from underneath the dashboard. If not the drain tube clogged what could be wrong?
About 4 eeks ago I has some cooler put in my car. About 4 days ago it blew out hot air. Took to the mechanic and was told I need a new compressor. Is this true and what will the cost be. thanks
a/c was cooling to 43 degrees out the vents and all of a sudden, it stopped and the temp out the vent went to 75. Stopped and cked and the comp was turning, low side line was not cold but high side...
I have a used car Chevrolet cavalier year 2000 and my IC system is run out of gas for sure, now im wondering how to fill it up with gas? Thanks