My air conditioning suddenly stopped working. I checked all my fuses and they were fine. I then bought a can of freon and a pressure gauge and it shows my A/C pressure to be fine (24 psi). What next?
Air conditioning problems on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Coldfox ,
May 18, 2009
there are four key parts to an air conditioner sys: the air conditonier, an evaporator condenser, compressor and of course the belt that drives it. I would check the belt first and than the compressor, if they are fine than look at the condensor.....
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier10 reports
1 answerMay 21, 2016
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
2 answersJune 09, 2011
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Problems(16)
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Q&A(86)
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Recalls(1)
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Shops
- 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Lakeside, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Caguas, PR
- Alternator Replacement ($297 - 445) in Greenview, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hope, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($521 - 553) in Oliver Springs, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($503 - 523) in West Unity, OH