My air conditioning suddenly stopped working. I checked all my fuses and they were fine. I then bought a can of freon and a pressure gauge and it shows my A/C pressure to be fine (24 psi). What next?
Air conditioning problems on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
BEST ANSWER by Coldfox,
May 18, 2009
there are four key parts to an air conditioner sys: the air conditonier, an evaporator condenser, compressor and of course the belt that drives it. I would check the belt first and than the compressor, if they are fine than look at the condensor.....
1 answerMay 21, 2016
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
1 answerJune 29, 2009
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?
- When I turn on the A/C my car will most of the time stall.