My air conditioning suddenly stopped working. I checked all my fuses and they were fine. I then bought a can of freon and a pressure gauge and it shows my A/C pressure to be fine (24 psi). What next?
Air conditioning problems on 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier
BEST ANSWER by Coldfox,
May 18, 2009
there are four key parts to an air conditioner sys: the air conditonier, an evaporator condenser, compressor and of course the belt that drives it. I would check the belt first and than the compressor, if they are fine than look at the condensor.....
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier10 reports
1 answerMay 21, 2016
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
1 answerJuly 09, 2010
2 answersJune 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?