It appears the air conditioning is dumping a large amount of water (something) into the front right passenger side of the vehicle. When this first happened, the mechanic straightened a hose out that was crinked to the outside. It was fine for about 4 weeks and now the water issue has started up again. The air conditioning blows cold air, so no problems there. Any suggestions?
Air Conditioning Problem on 2004 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2004 Buick Rainier
Verified for the Buick Rainier70 reports
Verified for the Buick Rainier14 reports
2 answersJune 03, 2010
2 answersJune 09, 2012
3 answersAugust 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- No power to drivers door.for Windows
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
2004 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($149 - $280) in Luning, NV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in South Roxana, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - $60) in Kossuth, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Canby, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - $82) in Bradenville, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($641 - $696) in Gallaway, TN