2006 Lincoln Town Car Q&A

2006 Lincoln Town Car Question: AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEM !

MY AIR CONDITIONING RUNS COLD AND THEN AFTER 10 MIN GOES WARM ! I HEAR A NOISE THAT GOES ON AND OFF UNDER THE HOOD ! WHILE THE AIR IS ON !! WHEN I TURN OFF THE AIR THE NOISE STOPS ! ITS NOT A LOUD NOISE ITS AS IF SOMETHING UNDER THE HOOD IS TRYING TO TURN ON ! -
what is clicking on and off, is likely to be the compressor, I have this same problem on my 94 linclon. Everything i have read leads me to believe that the problem is with the acctuator that operates the blend door. Do a search for it, you will find it. -
Comment 1
OK THANKS FOR THE INFO ! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS WILL COST TO REPAIR ? -
Checking and adjusting the AC compressor clutch air gap can extend the service life of the...
The air conditioner doesn't blow cold air from the vents, and during the winter the heat that comes out is luke warm. I checked the compressor, and it is cold. Please advise. Thanks
I turn my air condition down to 60 degrees for cold air and it stay warm on the hottest day.My climate control could not be working help me solve this problem.I need some answers.