Will the system need to be vacuum pumped after the new valve is installed before I recharge with 34-a?
air conditioning pressure valve replacement on 2004 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($300 - $420) in Sanford, CO
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - $241) in Talco, TX
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($288 - $332) in Charlotte, TN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - $215) in Balsam, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($359 - $450) in Talpa, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($492 - $599) in Millerville, AL