It has been very warm and humid lately. I have noticed while running my A/C on low there is a ticking noise, only on low. Today I noticed that it was not making that noise and blowing out nice cold air! On the way home at the end of the day.....my A/C is not blowing out cold air any more!!
Air conditioning not blowing out cold air on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Asked by for the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
0 answersAugust 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- air cond. compressor clutch and bearings bad, need off market bracket to replace
- What should I do so the car can pass inspection?
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gibsonia, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($749 - $863) in Anaconda, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($154 - $209) in Langley, WA
- Water Pump Replacement ($225 - $478) in Southworth, WA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - $177) in Maidens, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - $71) in Dillon, MT