It has been very warm and humid lately. I have noticed while running my A/C on low there is a ticking noise, only on low. Today I noticed that it was not making that noise and blowing out nice cold air! On the way home at the end of the day.....my A/C is not blowing out cold air any more!!
Air conditioning not blowing out cold air on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
0 answersAugust 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes