It has been very warm and humid lately. I have noticed while running my A/C on low there is a ticking noise, only on low. Today I noticed that it was not making that noise and blowing out nice cold air! On the way home at the end of the day.....my A/C is not blowing out cold air any more!!
Air conditioning not blowing out cold air on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
0 answersAugust 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Gibsonia, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($146 - 267) in Anaconda, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Langley, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($138 - 301) in Southworth, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,188 - 1,227) in Maidens, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($950 - 1,016) in Dillon, MT