It has been very warm and humid lately. I have noticed while running my A/C on low there is a ticking noise, only on low. Today I noticed that it was not making that noise and blowing out nice cold air! On the way home at the end of the day.....my A/C is not blowing out cold air any more!!
Air conditioning not blowing out cold air on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
0 answersAugust 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.