It has been very warm and humid lately. I have noticed while running my A/C on low there is a ticking noise, only on low. Today I noticed that it was not making that noise and blowing out nice cold air! On the way home at the end of the day.....my A/C is not blowing out cold air any more!!
Air conditioning not blowing out cold air on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Asked by for the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
0 answersAugust 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- What should I do so the car can pass inspection?
- 2008 Chevy Uplander I got a code P1174 Trim Fuel cylinder I got new plug wires b
- Engine check light comes on after a couple days it goes out but the Van plug wir
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Gibsonia, PA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($174 - $230) in Anaconda, MT
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - $54) in Langley, WA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - $71) in Southworth, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($88 - $111) in Maidens, VA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($329 - $481) in Dillon, MT