It has been very warm and humid lately. I have noticed while running my A/C on low there is a ticking noise, only on low. Today I noticed that it was not making that noise and blowing out nice cold air! On the way home at the end of the day.....my A/C is not blowing out cold air any more!!
Air conditioning not blowing out cold air on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that