was working fine then stoped blowing cold. The system is fully charged and the blower is working fine. can here the compresor click on.
air conditioning not blowing cold on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerJanuary 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($256 - 476) in Rocky Ford, CO
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Summit Lake, WI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($379 - 594) in Rayville, MO
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Tornillo, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 309) in Boaz, KY
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Barton City, MI