was working fine then stoped blowing cold. The system is fully charged and the blower is working fine. can here the compresor click on.
air conditioning not blowing cold on 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerJanuary 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?