When running my air conditioning, the air comes out cold on the 2 passenger side vents but warm on the driver side vents. Had a local mechanic check it and he said it might have a small leak in the evaporator core. He told me the cost to replace this would be $1,500. Yikes. I told him to just "recharge up the freon" or whatever the stuff is in there and hopefully this will work for now. Is this how much it should cost to replace such an item? Ouch.
Air conditioning cold on one side/warm on the other. on 2004 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($667 - $820) in Kanorado, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Atlanta, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($785 - $1,189) in Las Vegas, NV
- Fuel Filter Change ($100 - $125) in Prospect, TN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($512 - $605) in Opolis, KS
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($130 - $158) in Angie, LA