When running my air conditioning, the air comes out cold on the 2 passenger side vents but warm on the driver side vents. Had a local mechanic check it and he said it might have a small leak in the evaporator core. He told me the cost to replace this would be $1,500. Yikes. I told him to just "recharge up the freon" or whatever the stuff is in there and hopefully this will work for now. Is this how much it should cost to replace such an item? Ouch.
Air conditioning cold on one side/warm on the other. on 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($169 - 268) in Kanorado, KS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($155 - 205) in Atlanta, IL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Las Vegas, NV
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 140) in Prospect, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($510 - 962) in Opolis, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 546) in Angie, LA