When running my air conditioning, the air comes out cold on the 2 passenger side vents but warm on the driver side vents. Had a local mechanic check it and he said it might have a small leak in the evaporator core. He told me the cost to replace this would be $1,500. Yikes. I told him to just "recharge up the freon" or whatever the stuff is in there and hopefully this will work for now. Is this how much it should cost to replace such an item? Ouch.
Air conditioning cold on one side/warm on the other. on 2004 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2004 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- I don't have a buzzer when seat belt is not on could it be a fuse?
- My jbl stereo system frooze up its stuck on one station nothing on the radio wor
- Hear a noise like an old cars squeaky leaf springs when turning at low speeds.
- My battery died and want to push my car out of the spot
- Where is the dog bone mount located
2004 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($485 - 702) in Kanorado, KS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Atlanta, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Las Vegas, NV
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prospect, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($297 - 443) in Opolis, KS
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($564 - 1,363) in Angie, LA