air blows nice and cold out of the two passenger vents , but on the drivers side it blows warm air. still has the same force as out of the passenger. all vents are controlled by sliding the lever open or closed on the individual vent. anti-freeze is full. I was told there could be a vent door motor ? not working ? not sure what to look for first. thanks for any help
air conditioning blows great and cold out of two passenger side vents on 2000 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???