air blows nice and cold out of the two passenger vents , but on the drivers side it blows warm air. still has the same force as out of the passenger. all vents are controlled by sliding the lever open or closed on the individual vent. anti-freeze is full. I was told there could be a vent door motor ? not working ? not sure what to look for first. thanks for any help
air conditioning blows great and cold out of two passenger side vents on 2000 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($300 - 702) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Linville Falls, NC
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Cudahy, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($462 - 559) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($199 - 266) in Daniels, WV