So far my air conditioning has been great since I got the vehicle in late 2008. Just Monday morning, my air conditioner STOPPED blowing cool/cold air! It continues to blow when I turn it on; its just not cold anymore. What could be the problem? (My mechanic believes it could be an electrical problem)
Air conditioning blows but no cool air on 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
- can you replace the fuel pump w/o replacing the fuel sensor
- What is wrong as the Windows go down when car is cranked.
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
2004 BMW X5 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($118 - 166) in Davis, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($987 - 1,341) in Chestnut, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($367 - 501) in Sherborn, MA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($923 - 1,215) in Bonduel, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($264 - 333) in Acampo, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fly Creek, NY