So far my air conditioning has been great since I got the vehicle in late 2008. Just Monday morning, my air conditioner STOPPED blowing cool/cold air! It continues to blow when I turn it on; its just not cold anymore. What could be the problem? (My mechanic believes it could be an electrical problem)
Air conditioning blows but no cool air on 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
- noise from fan. it gets really loud. coming from front of vehicle. could this be
- Should I replace the transmission fluid in my 2003 X5?
- what would be causing a clicking sound (rotational) upon startup and running?
- My Ask went out and I was wondering around how much it will cost to fix it