So far my air conditioning has been great since I got the vehicle in late 2008. Just Monday morning, my air conditioner STOPPED blowing cool/cold air! It continues to blow when I turn it on; its just not cold anymore. What could be the problem? (My mechanic believes it could be an electrical problem)
Air conditioning blows but no cool air on 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.