So far my air conditioning has been great since I got the vehicle in late 2008. Just Monday morning, my air conditioner STOPPED blowing cool/cold air! It continues to blow when I turn it on; its just not cold anymore. What could be the problem? (My mechanic believes it could be an electrical problem)
Air conditioning blows but no cool air on 2004 BMW X5
Asked by for the 2004 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- What causes the Transmission Failure Warning to come on?
2004 BMW X5 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($201 - $241) in Davis, NC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Chestnut, IL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Sherborn, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($706 - $1,672) in Bonduel, WI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($183 - $201) in Acampo, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,735 - $3,307) in Fly Creek, NY