How do you fix a melted air and heating switch module. My switch and plug are melted and is it fixable or has there been a recall on this problem?
Air conditioning and heating switch on 2005 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Shawnee, OK
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 519) in Alexandria, MN
- Battery Replacement ($184 - 224) in Smithfield, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Bluff, UT
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Hesperia, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($482 - 502) in Bradner, OH