How do you fix a melted air and heating switch module. My switch and plug are melted and is it fixable or has there been a recall on this problem?
Air conditioning and heating switch on 2005 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2005 Buick Century Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Shawnee, OK
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Alexandria, MN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Smithfield, WV
- 60,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Bluff, UT
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($73 - 86) in Hesperia, MI
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($79 - 100) in Bradner, OH