My air conditioning does not blow out cold air, but it does blow. Is it just a matter of re-filling the freon or could it be something more complex?
Air conditioning on 1992 Lincoln Continental
Verified for the Lincoln Continental15 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Continental21 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Continental5 reports
3 answersJuly 02, 2010
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
- Transmission problems in my car. Any ideas tranny looks fine
- Headlights and night taillights won't work. Headlight switch the cause?