My air conditioning does not blow out cold air, but it does blow. Is it just a matter of re-filling the freon or could it be something more complex?
Air conditioning on 1992 Lincoln Continental
3 answersJuly 02, 2010
Verified for the Lincoln Continental15 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersJune 09, 2013
1 answerSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- The freon was emptied out but putting Freon back in it doesn't work either.
- what is the sequence of operation for radiator fans
- The car heater works but not the Air Conditioner how can I fix the problem?
- Our Lincoln is running rough & not accelerating slowly what is wrong with it?
- If the car cut off and when you try crack the car it just keep on turn over