My air conditioning does not blow out cold air, but it does blow. Is it just a matter of re-filling the freon or could it be something more complex?
Air conditioning on 1992 Lincoln Continental
3 answersJuly 02, 2010
Verified for the Lincoln Continental15 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersJune 09, 2013
1 answerSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
- Transmission problems in my car. Any ideas tranny looks fine
- Headlights and night taillights won't work. Headlight switch the cause?
- Car stalls when it get warm
- The freon was emptied out but putting Freon back in it doesn't work either.