My air conditioning does not blow out cold air, but it does blow. Is it just a matter of re-filling the freon or could it be something more complex?
Air conditioning on 1992 Lincoln Continental
3 answersJuly 02, 2010
Verified for the Lincoln Continental15 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersJune 09, 2013
1 answerSeptember 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- My ride is sitting low at the back. Feeling every bump. What do I do?
- My ac blows cold then couple mins later it blows hot then back cold again
- 1965 L continental. Air conditioner does not work when car is idling.
- My sister was driving thru town and it sputtered and died. Now it won't start.
- Compressor locked up what to do?