The air conditioner blows only slightly when doing over 60 mph. The problem originally started with it only working on very low or very high. We have replaced the blower to have it work for a week and then back to the same problem.
Air Conditioning on 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan74 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan10 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan23 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan9 reports
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(26)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(97)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(2)
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Why want my van go into overdrive? Already replaced both sensors. automatic 3.3
- Common reasons why check engine lights come on.
- We had a new engine put in our 08 Dodge Caravan. ... Have not driven it yet.
- Mechanic says the fusebox needs to be replaced. Is that under recall by chance?
- is the front blower motor fused?
2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($349 - 475) in Boggstown, IN
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 152) in Fort Gaines, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Pacific Grove, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ookala, HI
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($291 - 428) in Westlake, OH
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Chiloquin, OR