My question pertains to my Air Conditioner. Why does it only come out of the floor vent and no from the vent on the dashboard?
Air Conditioning! on 1997 Audi Cabriolet
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- It overheated on me and I have an oil leak above the engine
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
1997 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Cayuta, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($467 - 557) in Bishop, CA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,083 - 1,441) in Welch, MN
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($3,712 - 4,655) in Somers, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($149 - 155) in Burlington, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($355 - 428) in Coxs Mills, WV