where do you add 134A refrigerant on this northstar eng.
air conditioning on 1996 Cadillac Seville
Verified for the Cadillac Seville11 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville24 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville9 reports
2 answersJune 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1996 Cadillac Seville Estimates