Iaccidently put to much 134 in my system and locked the compressor up how can I un lock it?
air conditioning. on 2005 Kia Sedona
1 answerMay 10, 2014
Verified for the Kia Sedona88 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
0 answersJuly 08, 2010
1 answerSeptember 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.
- how would I know if I need a new compressor or just coolant
- Brake lights won't turn off what could be the problem
- Rpm gauge not working. Today the gauge started going up & down. Then. it had no power & running rough. Runs good until gauge starts going up & down