My air conditioner is not blowing cold air. After it runs for a while it will blow coolish air but never cold. I put in refrigerant and it worked for a day. It won't take more refrigerant.
Air Conditioning on 2005 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
August 02, 2009
A/C systems are very complex and take special training and equipment to properly diagnose and repair. If you added refrigerant and it didn't fix it, then you should take it to a repair shop and have them look at it.
Verified for the Buick LeSabre172 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - 648) in Mead, NE
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($172 - 280) in Higden, AR
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Sumerco, WV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Lafayette, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - 444) in San Dimas, CA