air won't stay blowing out of dash vents. It will blow on floor, defroster and dash but won't stay on dash
air conditioner won't stay blowing out dash on 1997 Cadillac Seville
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
March 28, 2011
There is a problem with the blend door function. It sounds like a vacuum leak in the actuator. A qualified GM service facility needs to take a look at it.
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
1997 Cadillac Seville Estimates