The switch on the dash will turn the light on and off, but even in the off position cold air still comes out of the vents whenever the fan is on. I changed the compressor relay in the electrical center under the hood, but that didn't fix it...any ideas?
Air conditioner won't shut off on 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?