the switch to my fan seems to be broken. my air conditioner is not working now. the switch turns but does make any air come out. the button below that for the air goes in but doesn't always turn the air on. Sme times it goes on but as i am driving just goes off.
air conditioner switch on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
2 answersMay 03, 2010
1 answerApril 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
- car turns over but wont start
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($282 - 370) in Lakeville, MA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Pisek, ND
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($294 - 364) in Delta, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Millstadt, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($698 - 740) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($100 - 230) in Buchanan Dam, TX