air conditioner problem on 2001 Acura TL

air conditioner blower does not work. no air hot or cold comes out????

by in Miami, FL on August 13, 2009
4 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by on August 14, 2009
You'll need to have the blower motor checked to see why it isn't working. There can be many reasons for this, but only a proper diagnosis will determine the cause.
ANSWER by on August 14, 2009
Bret is right, but understand there's more to this repair that it sounds. You have computer that controls blower & clutch engagement. Please take it to a Acura friendly tech, not only the dealer.
ANSWER by on July 18, 2010
Same thing just happened to my 2001 Acura yesterday!
COMMENT by on December 16, 2010
The blower motor goes bad due to a harness that is too short and it melts at the connector at the blower motor. Replace both the harness and the blower motor which is located inthe bottom of the blower box under the glove box which must be removed. Follow the instructions that come with the new harness fron the dealer. There has been a TSB on this for years, the dealers know about it.
ANSWER by on June 01, 2012
no hot air no cold air comes out email:
2001 acura tl with 110,000. I have 2 problems, 1- the air conditioner only blows warm air. I tries using the auto air and manual air, both function the air is warm. What can be the issue. The other...
2001 ACURA tl, has 110,000, the car blows hot air, what can be the problem
The fan....heat.....air conditioning.....NOTHING IS COMING ON! It was working Saturday night and when I got back in the car two hours later NOTHING!!!!!!!!
What is the normal process to replace the cabin/air conditioner air filter?
I am having the exact same problem as one of the other writers. In the winter months often times my heat would only blow hot air when my foot is on the gas. and this summer my air conditioner will...