When I first turn my air on it is not very cool.....however after 3 to 5 minutes it gets very cold.....I think it has something to do with the switch.....
Air Conditioner not cooling at first on 2001 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2001 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Cofield, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($501 - 693) in Odum, GA
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 108) in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 203) in North Freedom, WI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in West Point, GA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rhinehart, LA