How do you recharge the system and where is the low side valve located?
Air conditioner not blowing cold air on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJune 29, 2012
compressor will not come on and stay on unless it warms up under the hood. Then the air conditioner will blow cold
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Car produces a deep rumple at 60 to 65 mph - approximately 2000 rpm. Cause?
- Changed fuse panel on pass side. Now I have nothing
- Studs on front pas tire keeps breaking replace 6x what wld caz this & how 2 fix
- I have returning p0401 code i have cleaned passage and repla.ced the egr valve
- Reduced Engine Power & Service StabiloTrac messages. What causes this? Solution?