How do you recharge the system and where is the low side valve located?
Air conditioner not blowing cold air on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJune 29, 2012
compressor will not come on and stay on unless it warms up under the hood. Then the air conditioner will blow cold
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?