How do you recharge the system and where is the low side valve located?
Air conditioner not blowing cold air on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJune 29, 2012
compressor will not come on and stay on unless it warms up under the hood. Then the air conditioner will blow cold
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
1999 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cheltenham, MD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($48 - 67) in Greencreek, ID
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 105) in Mooers Forks, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($665 - 771) in Van, WV
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($669 - 1,043) in Olympia Fields, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Loughman, FL