How do you recharge the system and where is the low side valve located?
Air conditioner not blowing cold air on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJune 29, 2012
compressor will not come on and stay on unless it warms up under the hood. Then the air conditioner will blow cold
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally