How do you recharge the system and where is the low side valve located?
Air conditioner not blowing cold air on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answersJune 29, 2012
compressor will not come on and stay on unless it warms up under the hood. Then the air conditioner will blow cold
1 answerFebruary 05, 2015
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds