Last summer the air conditioner began to make a noise...something between a goose honking and a roar...only happens intermittantly, not a constant noise. The air is working fine. The problem seems to worsen when we turn it on high. Any idea what is causing the noise?
Air conditioner noise on 2000 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Durango
1 answerJune 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- How many quarts of transmission does it take
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($548 - $646) in Hathaway, MT
- Water Pump Replacement ($272 - $379) in Green Valley, IL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Deer River, MN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($623 - $794) in Sanford, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($300 - $343) in Jackson, MT
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Franklin, MN