Last summer the air conditioner began to make a noise...something between a goose honking and a roar...only happens intermittantly, not a constant noise. The air is working fine. The problem seems to worsen when we turn it on high. Any idea what is causing the noise?
Air conditioner noise on 2000 Dodge Durango
Asked by Visitor for the 2000 Dodge Durango
1 answerJune 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($544 - 802) in Hathaway, MT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($171 - 294) in Green Valley, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($373 - 604) in Deer River, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($478 - 691) in Sanford, MI
- Liftgate Lock Cylinder Replacement ($152 - 176) in Jackson, MT
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($98 - 111) in Franklin, MN