My air conditioner stopped working good after I had my car cleaned by someone. I can tell a difference in the sound of the low, med and high speed, but it is really loud and very low output. I can feel cool air, but doesnt cool the car now.
Air Conditioner Loud Noise and Low air flow on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Rapidan, VA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Strawn, IL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($93 - 150) in Berkshire, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($551 - 715) in Wahiawa, HI
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 727) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($99 - 218) in Stephenson, MI