Before recharging system the air conditioner would blow cool and somtimes warm air and A/C lite would go out when it started to blow warm air. So I recharged the air conditioner on my nissan altima and it blew cold air while system was charging and after driving for 5 min. it started to blow warm air again. I did not see any spots were it could be leaking from and would the low line still have pressure if it were leaking? what are the possible problems?
air conditioner is blowing warm air on 2003 Nissan Altima
0 answersJuly 20, 2013
1 answerAugust 06, 2010
1 answerJuly 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking