and the vehicle jerks back and forth at the same time and sounds like it may cut off, then air in front gets cool again and still jerks back and forth. The gas pedal makes cracking and popping sounds as I press the gas pedal. The air in the back is always warm and never cool no matter how I have it set in the front. I thought I have had it repaired but the repair stays cool for a while then get warms again.
Air conditioner in the front randomly goes warm as I am driving.. on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2003 Ford Windstar Estimates