and the vehicle jerks back and forth at the same time and sounds like it may cut off, then air in front gets cool again and still jerks back and forth. The gas pedal makes cracking and popping sounds as I press the gas pedal. The air in the back is always warm and never cool no matter how I have it set in the front. I thought I have had it repaired but the repair stays cool for a while then get warms again.
Air conditioner in the front randomly goes warm as I am driving.. on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.