2 dealers say I should not replace it - the engine would be damaged because the air conditioner is connected to the engine by a belt. Help! Thanks!
Air conditioner gone. Will it damage my truck to get one put into the vehicle? on 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- i ran out of gas now it doesn't start.what can I do to get it running again.
- How do you fix water leaks coming in through a closed sunroof and water coming in under-dash, driver's side.
- Yowling noise: They say it's the alternator-would the alternator actually be responsible for such a loud yowling? Do you think they really replaced the power steering pump?
- Sometimes sluggish on take-off, but most of the time it moves fine at all speeds
- I need the "power steering lline-rack to reserve" and "power steering lline-reserve to pump" assemblies replaced. can I find these parts myself?