The air conditioner does not blow cold in the rear of the van but blows cold air from the front vents. What needs to be replaced to correct this.
air conditioner does not work in the back of van it it okay in the front vents on 2002 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Ogallala, NE
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Bullville, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Dallastown, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($73 - 116) in Hereford, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($598 - 735) in Logan, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 197) in Lawrenceville, VA