I have been told that there is a coil that needs to be cleaned in order for the air conditioner to blow cold air. Any idea where it is located and how I get to it?
Air Conditioner Coil on 1992 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- I have a 99 GMC Yukon and I keep getting fault codes p0101, p0171, p0174 codes.
- I get code P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire but no check engine light.
- My yukon starts to get hot when i sit in traffic or pull my boat with a/c runing
- Dont know whats wrong makes loke a rubing sound and then tump frou nt end
- can i switch out my 245/70 R17 for 275/45 R20
1992 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in South Barre, MA
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - $92) in Bunola, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($252 - $482) in Arcadia, IN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($187 - $279) in Axtell, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - $236) in Auburn, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($758 - $1,086) in Raymond, MT