WHEN I TURN ON THE AIR CONDITIONER I FEEL THE COLD AIR BUT DOESNT BLOW OUT HARD, HAVE TO TURN IT ON TO MAX TO FEEL AIR AND TAKES FOREVER TO COOL OFF CARE
AIR CONDITIONER CAN FEEL COLD AIR BUT DOESNT BLOW OUT on 2010 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2010 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - 433) in Iowa City, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Carlton, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($183 - 343) in Greenwood Lake, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($424 - 660) in Seneca Rocks, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($616 - 646) in Riverdale, GA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($153 - 265) in Sturgeon, PA