Air conditioner does not put out cold air at idle. works good, not excellent at higher rpm. Had ford dealer look at it they say it's ok. At idle in hot 90+ days only puts out warm to cool air.
air conditioner blows warm air at idle. on 2006 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($164 - 250) in Newfield, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($402 - 519) in Weyanoke, LA
- 100,000 Mile Service ($493 - 671) in Rockwell City, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($517 - 655) in Ewan, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($513 - 558) in Veyo, UT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,146 - 1,189) in Dawson, TX